Facial Profile

For Facial details such as FAQ, Testimonials, Products, Service and etc...
Please proceed to:

ARCHIEVE - 2008 - AUGUST

Thank you

Please note that all articles in my site were collected from Internet, not written by me.


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TESTIMONIAL

These are some testimonials attached from my existing customers.

  1. By CHEONG SU YEE, 17/09/2004 - Hi,I like Lina's facial demo. No pain at all. The facial session I have with Mary Chia is very painful when the Mary's Chia's beautician use their facial stick to dig out the impurities on my skin. Every time the Mary Chia's beautician dig against my skin, really torture 4 me, I will sure flinch to one side, even the tears also come out.Lina's facial take out the blackheads very successfully and not pain at all. Lina show me all the blackheads that she remove from my skin. Lina's skill very effective. Regards,Su Weblink : http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/chubbybb2002
  2. By ANNE, 18/09/2004 - This facial is very good, I tried once. Lina used the special skill in taking out the black head without pain at all. I never had this type of facial in Singapore, I had been with Haacth, Jean Yip, Expression and the last is Mary Chia. But their's are too painful.You can try out and don't worry about the place, she is in Bukit Panjang and I am from Pasir Ris. It is worth of money and definetely a great help for your skin, because never hurt your skin pores which are very sensitive. Can't talk so much unless you try yourself, otherwise you thought that I am her advertiser.Weblink http://sg.messages.yahoo.com/
  3. By GRACE WONG, 20/09/2004 - Very good hand skill. And worth for money.The whole procedure is last about 1 to 2 hours depend on the black head (lots or few) and the whole procedure is the same with beauty saloon.first step: cleansingsecond step: steam & take out the black headthird step : steam again fourth step : maskfifth step : clean mask and simple face massageThose steps is what i received from the facial. Once you try, and you will feel satisfied.Weblink: http://sg.messages.yahoo.com/
  4. By JANET, 28/09/2004 - Had my first visit wif Lena n really no painful extraction!! as i got sensitive skin, her products did not give me any problem, *_^ will go visit her soon, as my face is real bad. http://sg.messages.yahoo.com/
  5. By JANET LEE, 29/09/2004 - newbie to the msgboard....hv been reading frm the board for very long but didnt 1 to contribute...heeheee lately was recommended by some1 frm yahoo msgboard to this home facial, i find the result quite good no painful exctraction... best of all dont hv to buy products... no selling weblink :http://sg.messages.yahoo.com/ weblink:http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/
  6. By JOHAN, 15/11/2004 - Very good and patient black head extraction. as my black head is alot, the facial for me is a whopping 2 hrs long and it is still only $25/=.The facial is SOP which you find in normal facial anywhere.
    1st: cleansing, 2nd: steam or w/o steam to take out blackhead, 3rd: take up black head, 4th: steam again, 5th: mask, 6th: Toner, 7th: massage with lotion, 8th: apply sunblock (optional)the blackhead extraction is pretty good and better than most commercial one. http://sg.messages.yahoo.com/
  7. By LIONA LIM, 16/11/2004 - Tried a home facial service at Bt Panjang. Very cheap and worth as she used hand skill to extract backhead. Whole process took almost 2 hrs and only $25. Saw the posting in yahoo message boards and lots of ppl recommended. Weblink :http://sg.messages.yahoo.com/ and http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/
  8. By Charmaine Soon, 17/11/2004 - Hi all and especially to mz feline, I got to know a home freelance beautician and her skill is very good in extraction the black head or dirt from your skin. No squeezing and no pain at all..you can see the 'real' dirt take out from your skin. Actually i saw everyone compliment her in the yahoo message board posting and decide to try and i am very satisfied with the service and the charge also very reasonable. Only S$ 25 per session. Who want to try can call her at 91795243 to make appointment, cause she had quite few appointments daily. My first visit quite lucky cause had a slot in the queue, but not the 2nd and 3rd visit.For this i must wait for another 4 days (2nd visit) and 2 days (3rd visit). FYI, she do for ladies only. Hope can help you with this information. Good day. Weblink :http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/
  9. By Charmaine Soon, 26/11/2004 - She used a special needle to extract the black head out without pain. Can say that is a special skill that you couldn't find in the beauty saloon. so far, I had tried the Jean Yip, Mary Chia and Bio Skin. The extration are totally different. All the facial procedures are about the same that you rec'd from the beauty saloon including the steaming, mask, and basic facial massage. And, the most I like from her is, she will explain the skin condition and how is the black head and dirt came from. And advise you how to keep your skin good without use those expensive skincare. I visited her 4 times already and the last visit, i met her customer (when i am finishing the facial and she came early from the appoint time) who came all the way from Pasir ris. All over, i only can say that she is quite skillful and you will be satisfied once you tried. That is what my friends told me after visited her. So far, i had recomended my 3 friends to her and they are quite satisfied. Happy trying. weblink: http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/
  10. By PEPSY, 03/12/2004 - Try the homebased facial at Bukit Panjang. Very good and charge very reasonable. I saw in few messages that she is quite popular right now, i have been there once (just for trial) and the result can see the moment the facial is done.The dirt and blackheads really gone. Me very satisfied. Weblink:http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/
  11. By SALLY, 07/05/2005 - great bargain! would recommend to others!
  12. By ELLENA, 17/07/2005 - Very good handskill, I am satisfied with the service. Thanks
  13. By GIRL FAT FAT, 07/05/2005 - Good services and highly recomended
  14. By RAINIE, 24/12/2005 - I started my first facial at Lina's place about 5 months ago... that time my face was full of clogged pores .. i still remembered Lina spent almost 3 hours to help mi extract...but she still charge me the same ..she advise mi on my skincare routine.
  15. By Alice, 15/01/2006 - Thanks to Lina for all her efforts. I got no more clogged pores since go to her place for treatments. It is simple but fantastic.
  16. By JOY JOY, 12/03/2006 - Very good skill, worth it to try especially for bride to be.
  17. By ELAINE, 24/03/2006 - Lina's Skill is the best for me, among the facial salons that i went before. Very patient in cleaning the pores for me, and really very clean after the facial (my skin looks pinkish). Thanks Lina.
  18. By JOYS, 07/05/2006 - Actually i have been with Lina for more than a year. But, only recently write the testi. Lina, to make up on it, i have been recomending lots ppl to your website, I will still doing it :) Hope more people will go to your place. Thanks for your patience on my terrible skin problem.
  19. By MARY ANG, 20/06/2006 - Lina, thanks for the time in taking my blackheads. Very patient, recomended to all.
  20. By MARIE KWOK, 11/10/2006 - Thanks to Lina that i got my skin improvement within few months time. The very first time i visited Lina was 6 mths ago. After the regular facial with Lina and her advice on my skin condition, I started to use the skin care she refered to me 2 mths ago.It was made from Pollen and i never saw the brand in singapore (brand : CHLITINA). Lina never push her products to me, but with her assurance and our co-operation, 2 mths after using the products. I am very satisfied with the result and I have got my skin condition that I always dream of. Lucky I asked more about the products she used on me, if not I wont have the skin that i had now. Thanks Lina. Hope this testimonial will help more people in getting back their previous clear skin. Lina, I will always support you.
  21. By AMANDA, 08/11/2006 - Superb skill. And really fantastic. First time i experience the facial that no hurt at all. Thanks Lina
  22. By WYNNE, 20/11/2006 - Lina, lucky my friend recomended me to you in time. If not, i wont be a proud bride like what i feel now. Thanks to you. definetely will comeback to you whereever you go.ha ha ha
  23. By LAURA, 22/11/2006 - Hope my experience and words will help others to try your skill. And help more people which have skin problem. anyway, thank you for the free advice.
  24. By JOSEPHINE, 29/11/2006 - Thanks and a good service. Worth to try.
  25. By QUENNIE YEOH, 02/12/2006 - Nothing i can say except Thank you very much Lina.
  26. By GLADYS, 27/12/2006 - I like Lina's skill and the way she took out the black head for me. Fantastic.Looking to visit you soon.
  27. By DENNISE GOH, 04/01/2007 - Not wasting my time to visit Lina. Really good and no hard selling.
  28. By ALISON, 06/01/2007 - After trying many other aestheticians I finally found Lina who actually knows what she is doing. She has worked wonders on my skin and helped me get rid of my acne. The steps she provide is slow but genuine treatments and I am finally happy with my skin. I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful skin. She is very knowledgeable and she really cares about her clients and how they feel!!
  29. By ZOLA, 07/01/2007 - I would highly recommend Lina to anyone and everyone. Of all the facials I have had she is by far the best. The sevice is excellent and Lina really knows what she is doing. My skin has improved a great deal since seeing Lina, she remembers her clients, and her recommendations are exact. I have grown to trust Lina over time and for me thats saying a lot. I cant see myself letting anyone else treat my skin other than her and I would have no reason to look for someone else.
  30. By FRANCES LEE, 11/01/2007 - Lina has really been fabulous, my skin has improved dramatically and she really cares! I highly recommend her!
  31. By BELLE, 15/01/2007 - Lina very dedicated and caring to all her clients. She provides the best care and treatments to all skin types. I had very bad acne before coming to her and now I look like a new person. I love Lina for all the hard work she has done for me. Thank you.
  32. By PAM, 19/01/2007 - Saying that Lina is wonderful is an understatement. I have never found anyone who really makes you feel that you are her only client and that she truly cares about what she is doing and your results.
  33. By TATIANA, 28/01/2007 - Being Lina's client has transformed the way I feel about my facial apperance. This is due to her skillful hands and deep knowledge.
  34. By CASEY OEI, 02/02/2007 - Lina is SUPER nice and professional. She is always helpful and willing to work with you. I had acne problems and break-outs. After going to Lina, my skin looks great now (clean and even). She treats her clients like friends and really do care our well-being.
  35. By ROSSIDAH, 10/02/2007 - I initially went to Lina on the word of a friend. I had had facials before in several salons and was fairly satisfied but wanted to try someone who came recommended. What a great decision! Clean looking skin was my goal but I have gotten much more than th itially went to Lina on the word of a friend. I had had facials before in several salons and was fairly satisfied but wanted to try someone who came recommended. What a great decision! Clean looking skin was my goal but I have gotten much more than that.

@@@@@@

No comments: