Facial Profile

For Facial details such as FAQ, Testimonials, Products, Service and etc...
Please proceed to:

ARCHIEVE - 2008 - AUGUST

Thank you

Please note that all articles in my site were collected from Internet, not written by me.


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MY PROFILE

Budget Price, Quality Service

'*Profile*

A home-based beautician provide budget facial service to ladies only.Although I charge a low price for the facial service, I am committed to provide a professional and quality facial service to all my customers, as my slogan goes....."Budget Price, Quality Service".

I differentiated myself by using traditional skill (skill trained by International Examination Board) to extract those dirt and blackheads on your face, compared to those modern equipment used by the beauty saloons. Most importantly, the extraction process will not hurt your skin pore and caused redness on your face.

Five pounds of skin covering 17 sqf of body surface... that is a lot of room for eruptions, cuts, sores, grazes, scrapes, scratches and itches. The most sensitive skin of the human is Face skin. That is the reason why women take care the face skin more special than other part of the body skin.
Someone named Anonymous once said,
'DERMATOLOGY IS THE BEST SPECIALTY. THE PATIENT NEVER DIES AND NEVER GETS WELL'
*Mission*
Committed to customer's satisfaction with my professional and quality service
*For more information and appointment, please call/email
1. Telephone :(65) 9770 6604 - Lina
2. E-mail :
*Location*
Woodlands, Northern Part of Singapore
(8 mins walking distance from Woodlands MRT station/ 2nd bus stop from Woodlands Interchange by feeder bus)

@@@@@@

No comments: